Thank you very much for the great acceptance that Alchemy Garden is having! This game means a lot to me and it makes me very happy to know that you have fun playing.
This week I bring you the 1.3.0 version of the game, let’s see what’s new!
Changes and Improvements
- The basement has been removed.
- The back door has been removed.
- The colors of the house have been changed to darker ones.
- Now the alchemy tools can be placed on the tables.
- New Alchemy Table model with new particles and effects.
- The alchemy table no longer needs wood to make it work.
- New model for the cauldron.
- Now the cauldron needs wood to work.
- The main menu interface has been changed.
- Foliage has been added to the environment
- Minor Skybox Changes
- Now you can also get coal using your pickaxe.
From now on I will work on a Quest system in order to have the player performing in-game assignments.
Soon you will have news!